Dominatrix Terri-Jean Bedford

Friday, February 24, 2012

My Definition of a Feminist - Terri-Jean Bedford

I was recently asked how I defined a feminist and whether I see myself as a feminist. I believe a feminist is a woman, or man for that matter, who believes in maximizing the equality of the sexes in every respect and minimizing discrimination of any type based on gender. I see myself as a feminist in terms of supporting equality of opportunity in the workplace, but I do not believe in equality in relationships. I believe that one partner should dominate the other. For example, as a dominatrix I see this desire of men to submit to women all the time, not to be equal. They want to revel in female superiority and worship a woman as a goddess, at least when they are role playing with them. I don’t think that describes feminism in relationships.

TJB
http://DominatrixOnTrial.com

No comments:

Post a Comment